Important and useful information
- Please give as much notice as possible if you have to cancel. Deposits are non-refundable.
- We do not have a full time receptionist, so please bear with us if you are trying to contact us, we may be with a client in treatment. Any messages or emails will be responded to as soon as possible.
- We are on the site of delightful holiday cottages and we do share the pool. Weekends and school holidays may not be as tranquil as we would like!
- Please arrive at your given appointment time. Arriving late for appointments can eat into your allotted time. Arriving early may also mean that there is no member of staff to greet you.
- If you have any medical conditions that you feel may affect your treatments please discuss with a member of staff beforehand.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding please let us know as treatments and products may need to be adjusted.
- Gift Vouchers are available. They can be in any denomination or for a specific treatment/package. Our vouchers are valid for 6 months. Gift vouchers can be purchased in our online store or over the phone. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Please state your gift voucher reference code when booking. We also take Spafinder & Into the blue gift vouchers.
- We work on an appointment only basis.
- We politely ask that you switch off your mobile phone when in the spa.
- We respectfully ask that customers don't bring any family and friends (who are not booked in) along with them when having treatments. Due to the size of the spa we can only accommodate clients that are booked in & having treatments. This is for your maximum relaxation and enjoyment.
- In the event that we have to cancel your appointment, we will try to give as much notice as possible.
- Towels are not provided. we ask you to bring along your own.
- Terms & Conditions apply
- NHS & Emergency services workers receive a 10% discount when producing valid ID. Discount is only available to the worker.
Knockerdoen Farm carsington derbyshire de6 1nq